We understand the challenges associated with running a useful and profitable in-house laboratory at a small hospital. Cedar Diagnostics offers our expertise to reduce costs, refine in-house services, meet regulatory requirements and increase test revenue at our hospital client’s labs.
We support the in-house laboratory operations of our client hospitals. We understand that an in-house laboratory is critical for the immediate needs of the patient. As every hospital is unique with regards to its level of interest in managing a lab and the scope of laboratory and pathology services it wishes to provide in house, Cedar Diagnostics offers customized solutions to include:
- Frozen sections.
- Medical directorship of the hospital lab.
- Written procedures and a comprehensive quality assurance plan.
- Computer connectivity.
- Cost/benefit analysis of in-house vs. send-out tests to assure profitability of the hospital lab and that patient, physician, and community needs are met.
- Assistance in compliance with government and accreditation standards.
- Assistance in evaluation and selection of instrumentation for your in-house lab and access to economy of scale purchasing for instruments and reagents.